Gredge Constructions Limited, created in 2000, and now the leading construction company with the aim of providing construction services for inspired living, Devoted to superior quality result, we’ve being Leaders in delivering global architecture, New evolution for new business, Architects transforming your visions, Revolutions luxury real estate. Our aim is to be the best in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a responsible Supervisor to oversee the workflow at our facilities. The role is a complex one.
- He/She will not just be someone who supervises the work of others.
- A supervisor is also responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link between subordinates and upper management.
- Setting goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates.
- Preparing and submit performance reports.
- Deciding on reward and promotion based on performance.
- Hiring and train new employees.
- Ensuring adherend to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises.
- Organizing workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
- Monitoring employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching.
- Receiving complaints and resolve problems.
- Maintaining timekeeping and personnel records.
- Passing on information from upper management to employees and vice versa.
- Diploma / Certificate in first line management or relevant field.
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in management or relevant discipline will be considered an advantage.
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Proven experience as a supervisor or a relevant role.
- Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field.
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 12th March, 2021.