Lenovo is currently the number one PC vendor worldwide, we continue to be the fastest-growing company in our respective field. We’re a leader in genuine innovation, dreaming up and building the technology and services that enable and inspire progress around the world.
We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership – a workplace where your talents can be challenged, and your efforts recognized and rewarded. We’re the progressive thinkers, creative doers and endless tinkerers who will always challenge the traditional and who know true groundbreakers never standstill. No matter what team you’re a part of, joining us you can create real impact.
The IDG at Lenovo houses our PC and Smart Devices. We combine investment in high-growth segments (workstations, gaming, visuals, thin and light devices) with new innovation in the smart device categories and continue to explore new opportunities across AR/VR, artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), security and as-a-service solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Account Manager – WECA
- Lenovo is looking for a passionate, articulate, and enthusiastic Relationship Account Manager based in Ivory Coast to bring in net new customers to Lenovo while supporting and driving end-user customers for French Speaking Africa. Joining our team, you will create positive business outcomes for his/her clients and Lenovo by reaching out to our prospects using inbound/outbound sales techniques including extensive teaming with channel partners.
- You will work in an entrepreneurial start-up environment and perform activities including those outlined below.
- Coordinate with internal teams to accomplish the work required to close deals.
- Participate in marketing events such as training seminars, trade shows, and product launch events
- Acquisition of accounts, drive revenue, wallet share, and customer satisfaction and growth in Banking/Large corporates/Governments /Hospitals/Education in West Africa, focusing on Ivory Coast and French-speaking Africa
- Maintain and cultivate senior executive relationships
- Lead account planning and opportunity identification; conduct opportunity prioritization and develop overall account plans for accounts
- Plan, facilitate and/or conduct complex negotiations for accounts
- Achieve set sales targets including value, volume, profitability and development of new customers
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including Forecast sheet, activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- You will be part of our PCSD Business Group, handling customers in French-speaking countries for our Enterprise and Public account segment reporting to our General Manager for West, East and Central Africa. You will participate in weekly collaborative planning calls and meetings.
Qualifications, Skills & Experiences
- Ability to work in a diverse environment, with both internal and external diverse customers.
- Understanding of the IT industry, particularly in the PC Relationship/Commercial environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business field
- Fluent in French
- Based in Ivory Coast
- At least 5 years’ experience and proven track record in managing relationships and converting leads into sustainable sales specifically within the French Africa region with large corporate, banking, hospitality & education sector.
What We Will Offer You
- An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forward-thinking IT companies
- Flat structures and fast decision-making processes
- A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life, working from home
- An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity
- Attractive compensation package
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
Note: Lenovo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class
Leave a Reply