Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client in the Pharmaceutical / FMCG industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- To ensure that the company is in full compliance with regulatory requirements and to support in Planning and coordination of regulatory activities.
- Assembling of information and documents for new products registration, as well as formula changes and variations in existing products, and submission to NAFDAC and other relevant authorities for approval.
- Tracking of product Registration and ensure timeliness of renewal of existing Products.
- Compilation of product Dossiers received from Manufacturers in formats acceptable by the regulatory agency.
- Preparation and submission of regulatory agency applications, reports, or correspondence.
- Assist in developing regulatory strategies and implementation plans for the preparation and submission of new products.
- Online Application for API permits, Excipient permits, Narcotic permits, and other relevant permits in the single trade portal.
- Timely enrolment of all product certificates in the single trade portal.
- Assist in the coordination and monitoring of Clinical Studies of the Company’s products.
- To keep other departments in the company updated on regulatory requirements.
- Ensure timely submissions and approvals of applications according to regulatory plan and strategy, ensuring continuity of supply and regulatory compliance.
- Review materials such as detailing materials, information leaflets and packaging artworks to ensure that regulatory agency requirements are met.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance in adverts and getting approval on planned promotional materials.
- Communicating regulatory issues with the Regulatory Affairs Manager and other related departments and formulating appropriate responses.
- Assist in activities such as audits, regulatory agency inspections, or product recalls.
- Assist in Coordination of destruction of expired and rejected products and materials.
- Documentation of reported Adverse Drug Reaction and Enforcement / Pharmacovigilance as regards faking or any other issues relating to assigned products.
- Assist in documentation efforts to ensure compliance with domestic and international regulations and standards.
- Registration of company premises, Supt. Pharmacist and key Managers with the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria, PCN. OTHER DUTIES QMS & cGMP RESPONSIBILITIES (ISO 9001, NAFDAC, WHO & OTHERS).
- Represent the department on QMS and cGMP activities.
- Coordinate QMS and cGMP documentation, implementation & audit-related activities in the department.
- Disseminate information on QMS and cGMP implementation to other staff in the department.
- Identify QMS and cGMP improvement issues in the department and bring such up for the management representative’s consideration.
- Complete Corrective Action and Preventive Action Plan for gaps (non-conformances) picked in the department during any inspection and ensure closeout of such.
- Provide adequate assistance to external auditors in compliance reviews.
- Participate in all internal audits, report writing, and presentations at the monthly meetings as the need arises.
- Any other assignment as delegated by the Regulatory Affairs Manager.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Management skills: team building, decision-maker, leadership and communication.
- Experience in production, quality and safety processes
- Good knowledge GMP rules, QMSs and Regulatory guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Minimum of 3 years of Regulatory Experience in the industry.
- Good working knowledge of Regulations and current industry practices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
Leave a Reply