Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Supervisor
Job ID: 20010388
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- To drive day to day product quality and ensure conformance to standard.
- Check and validate process parameters to ensure process capability, accuracy, quality output and stability while maximizing performance and scalability.
- Lead and ensure that internal and external supplier audit is carried out as per schedule.
- Ensure safety of equipment and human in QA department.
- Improve customer orientation on quality of goods manufactured from EGIL.
- Supervision of developmental trials of new product development.
- Ensure new products development under care and control of marketing department.
- Assist in development of Henkel business processes / requirement, functional and technical specifications, and design business solution.
- Confirm and endorse documentation on production function with set quality specification.
- Training of the new employees on basic QA training and other SOP trainings involved.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Quality Manager
- Requirement: Graduate in Science / engineering with a minimum of second class lower or lower credit.
- Knowledge and Certification in ISO 9001:2015 will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft office package and SAP proficiency.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in quality control / assurance and statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of Laboratory analysis for detergent and soap product.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply