Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Advisor
Location: Lagos Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- Primarily responsible for managing periodic payroll processes in line with subsisting compensation strategy, structure, policies, and statutory requirements.
- First Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Accounting etc. or Humanities, Social Sciences related field
- 8 years payroll management/human resources, and tax administration experience within a reputable and structured business environment.
- Professional accounting qualification e.g. ACCA or ACA. ACIT will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated familiarity with accounting practices and the Nigerian tax policy environment.
- Good working knowledge of the key human resources processes such as compensation management, payroll administration, organization development and HR operations
- Understanding of payroll legislation and processes in Nigeria i.e. tax, superannuation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply