Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more.
EriscoFoods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous food manufacturers on a global scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Merchandiser
Locations: Iyana-Ipaja, Ikorodu, Ajah, Epe – Lagos
- Responsible for secondary sales.
- Responsible for establishing, maintaining and expanding the database of neighborhood retail store outlets by ensuring availability and visibility of Erisco Foods Products in neighbourhood and retail stores.
- Must be a resident of Lagos.
- SSCE / NCE, National Diploma.
- Not older than 35 years
- Quality sales experience is an added advantage
- Must be able to provide credible guarantors.
Job Title: Process Operator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor, control and record process parameters.
- Performs preventive maintanance activities and assist technicians in performing maintanance and repair.
- Participate in safety, health and environmental programs
- Manage the full production process of a manufacturing plant.
- Ensure products produced meet all specification.
- Participate in programs and procedures required to ensure plant cleanliness.
- BSc or HND in Industrial Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- 3 years working experience.
- Should have sound knowledge in HMI operations.
Job Title: Health and Safety Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop risk assesement policies,Carrying out fire drills and training.
- Ensuring all fire extinguishers are in good order, liase with regulatory authorities
- Compliance with acceptable standards , accident investigation, first aid administration and report writing.
- Health and Safety Certification is an added advantage.
- Function as a point of contact for all proactive and reactive Health, Safety and Security matters.
- Carry out inspections and audits in line with company program and produce concise reports.
- Maintain, advice and undertake all aspects of risk assessmentin accordance withcompany policies, contractual arrangements and statutory requirements.
- Deploy additional Health, Safety and Security resources as the need arises to support project and facility operations activities.
- Interested candidates should possess OND, HND or Degree qualification
- 2 years and above work experience.
Job Title: Production Scheduler
- Responsible for preparing documentation, data entry, compiling documents, coordinating schedules and preparing reports.
- Maintained inventory and order production raw materials based on production plan.
- Relocation of finished products to warehouse department.
- Write production reports based on data compiled, tabulated and computed following prescribed formats.
- Products back flushing and cycle counting.
- Data entry of production reports.
- Check workload on each line, and communicate production schedule to all levels within the organization.
- Ensure color-coding(for material ID)is correct for all production orders.
- Tracks the progress of goods as they are being manufactured to ensure they remain on schedule.
- Prepares reports detailing anticipated production targets.
- Develops plans for streamlining processes so that operations may flow more smoothly.
- Experience in Microsoft office and ERP
- BSc / HND in any Science and Engineering course
- Creating production data report, transfer of finished goods from production to warehouse.
- 2 years and above.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or Pdf format to: email@example.com the Position Title and resident Location (e.g: Sales Merchandiser – (Iyana-Ipaja, Ikorodu, Ajah, Epe) as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021
Leave a Reply