Nigerian Breweries Plc – We are the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, passionate about winning with Nigeria and marketing high-quality brands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Supervisor
- The Telesales Supervisors would work with the Contact Centre Lead (CCL) & the Contact Centre Manager to manage the day-to-day operation at the Contact Centre.
- He / She supervises a team of Telesales Agent calling on customers as assigned; sell NB products to them and follow up to ensure those products are delivered satisfactorily.
- To assist in coordinating the day-to-day running of and the activities of team of Telesales Representatives / Agents at the Contact Centre – the Telesales activities of selling and Customer problem-solving.
- Perform training, coaching, and leading Telesales representatives and as they provide support for customers.
- Work with the Contact Center Manager in identifying trends and establishing call center goals.
- Present reports and analyzing contact center data to improve processes and performance.
- Consistently evaluate the performance of telesales representatives, ensure discipline and corrective actions where necessary
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and call center operations.
- Provide leadership for telesales Agents by actively engaging and supporting them to ensure better performance
- Work with Contact Centre Manager to implement Change Programs and Projects which impact the contact centre
- To drive achievement of service and sales targets, SLA’s and KPIs at the Centre continually.
- To ensure use of Telephone to achieving effective coverage to the assigned outlets and to sell all NB products to them, thereby increasing NB coverage of the market and achieve customer-centric objectives.
- Guide Telesales representatives through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, and handling issues that cannot be fielded by telesales representatives
- Daily steering the frontline (STF) meeting by leading team meetings, develop presentations and talks to motivate and educate telesales representatives and supervisors.
- Work with Contact Centre Manager to carry out regular evaluation /assessment and develop a culture where training and development are part of the team, identifying actions and working with trainers to ensure the skills and knowledge are develop effectively.
- Preparing and updating effective daily call plan for TSRs for a productive customer relationship management.
- Work closely with the various sales area team to ensure that customers are happy and satisfied at all times by providing prompt feedbacks from customers with a view to proffering solutions to their challenges.
- Monitor all calls to ensure that due process and quality standards are adhered to and intervene / correct TSR where necessary.
- Submit regular reports to management and seek new ideas and strategies to improve performance at the center
- Identifying and instilling best practice, processes, systems and recommend continuous improvement idea for the centre.
- Regularly Reports weekly team activities to Contact Centre Manager.
- Assist CCM in coordinating set up and ensuring that all tools in use for working such as Quick Drinks (QD) are readily available and functioning at all times.
- Regular follow-through on all sales order generated by TSRs for prompt delivery to customers.
- Constantly liaising with respective Field Sales Team (STL, ASM, Fulfilment Agents to ensure all other created by the Agents are fulfilled timely and in-full (OTIF).
- First Class Degree in any discipline.
- Fluent in English & more than one local language(s) needed for interaction (Presentation, reading, written, spoken)
- Previous experience in a Standard Contact Centre with similar Objectives (Outbound / Inbound & Customer Service.
- Experience with the use of Microsoft Office packages.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a call centre.
- Good knowledge of the art of selling via Telephoning, Sales processes, operations and controls
- Good presentation and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Leave a Reply