Skyshore Group Limited (SGL) is a conglomerate of companies actively rendering various services in the Oil and Gas sector of the global economy; especially in West Africa rendering services to support Hydrocarbon Drilling, Completion and production at various levels. Incorporated in Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) under the “Companies and allied matters decree 1990” as a limited liability “Group of Companies” which serves as a holding name for her member companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lubricant Sales Executive
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- To grow and expand the Eni brand lubes by ensuring that volume, revenue & margin targets are met through the sourcing of new clients and retention of existing clients.
- Work with technical department to carry out lubrication surveys on equipment and perform requisite tests to determine optimum product usage.
- Respond to client’s queries andall issues with prompt attention and develop creative strategies to acquire new customers andretain them.
- Advise customers on product range and attendant benefits and guide customer buying decisions.
- Ensure adherence to laid down Marketing and Sales systems, processes, procedures and policies; make appropriate recommendations for improvement.
- Ensuring compliance with industry, regulatory and Company policies and procedures
- Work with Customer Services to manage customer complaints and enquiries.
- Recommend appropriate credit terms for customers and monitoring adherence to agreed terms.
- Generate & update product demand forecast.
- Generate/provide periodic updates and management reports as required with respect to business development activities.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective customers, gather data and develop report for market analysis.
- Identify new market opportunities via market research and initiate contact.
- Create proposals for new and existing clients to improve their business utilizing company services.
- Establish and develop relationships with a wide range of customers/channels across the state.
- Maintain positive growth in your market area and ensure sales volume, revenue and margin targets are met.
- Provide to management on market trends and customer requirements.
- Promote the brand and monitor region for counterfeits or adulterators and report for appropriate action.
- Ensure customers are invoiced /billed accurately and on time and that payments are promptly received & accurately processed and resolve invoice/payment disputes that arise.
- Perform other related duties and functions as may be assigned by Executive/senior staff.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 3 – 5 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject matter of the email
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2021