ISS Merit Scholarships for International Students at Old Dominion University, USA
Take a collaborative and innovative approach to education in the USA at the Old Dominion University by applying for its ISS Merit Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
International undergraduate students wanting to enroll themselves at ODU are eligible candidates for this scholarship. To be considered for the award, the students must have a cumulative, U.S. equivalent 3.25-grade point average. Scholarship up to $14,000 annually can be awarded.
This is an amazing program that will support the undergraduate program of talented students at Old Dominion University.
Old Dominion University is a public research university in Norfolk, Virginia. Old Dominion University is ranked 263rd in National Universities. Old Dominion University will be recognized nationally and internationally as a forward-focused metropolitan university.
Why choose to study at Old Dominion University? Old Dominion University is a dynamic public research institution that serves its students and enriches the Commonwealth of Virginia, the nation, and the world through rigorous academic programs, strategic partnerships, and active civic engagement.
Application Deadline: All interested applicants must have submitted their applications by 15th April 2022 (fall) or 1st October 2022 (spring).
ISS Merit Scholarships Brief Description
- University or Organization: Old Dominion University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $14,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
ISS Merit Scholarships -Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Students of all nationalities can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at ODU can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in full-time undergraduate programmes at ODU.
- The applicants must maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.25.
- The applicants must be on a valid non-immigrant visa status.
- How to Apply: Applicants must first apply for admission in the desired UG programme at ODU. All newly admitted eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- All prior Secondary/High School or College/University transcripts along with Diploma or Leaving Certificate.
- Financial Documentation
- Passport identification page
- Admission Requirements: Students must submit all previous academic records and other required documents for admission.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 58
- CPE – C or higher
Advantages & Benefits
Applicants selected by the university will be awarded a $5,000 – $14,000 scholarship per annum for up to 4 years towards their undergraduate study cost.
Leave a Reply