TechTalent Hunter – Recruitment company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Manager
Location: Sangotedo – Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting a competent Inventory Manager for a top tier Fashion business to monitor thecompany’s inventory.
- Your job is important since the efficient handling of the company’s products and supplies is critical for the attainment of business goals.
- A successful inventory manager is a reliable professional with excellent record-keeping abilities.
- They possess great attention to detail and a business mindset.
- The goal is to ensure that all business operations have adequate material to achieve their objectives.
Responsibilities / Requirements
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Minimum of 4 years experience.
- B.Sc / BA in business administration. logistics or relevant field.
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory • Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using position as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021