International Scholarships-Awards at Mississippi University for Women, USA 2022
Don’t miss this opportunity to experience an award-winning education and develop professional skills by applying for the International Scholarships-Awards at the Mississippi University for Women for the academic year 2022-2023.
Undergraduate students entering from foreign countries to pursue studies at the Mississippi University for Women are eligible for this award. The tuition fee of the applied programme is entitled to be provided to the selected candidates. Selection will be based on ACT/SAT scores and GPA.
Everything you need to Know
With the award of tuition fee, this scholarship will support undergraduate education in the USA.
Formerly named the Industrial Institute and College for the Education of White Girls and later the Mississippi State College for Women, Mississippi University for Women is a coeducational public university in Columbus, Mississippi. It is ranked 44th in Regional Universities South.
Why choose to study at the Mississippi University for Women? Mississippi University for Women provides high-quality undergraduate and graduate education for women and men in a variety of liberal arts and professional programs while maintaining its historic commitment to academic and leadership development for women.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for the fall semester at Mississippi University for Women is 1st May 2022. However, the priority deadline to apply for the scholarship is 1st March 2022 and the final deadline to apply is 1st April 2022.
International Scholarships-Awards at Mississippi Brief Description
- University or Organization: Mississippi University for Women
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
International Scholarships-Awards at Mississippi Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes taught at the W can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be interested in entering The W in the fall semester.
- The applicants must pr0vided ACT/SAT scores.
- How to Apply: Students can apply at the Mississippi University for Women via its own application portal. Students will be notified about the award application process by email at the point of admission.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit all high school transcripts, secondary institution transcripts, and leaving certificates.
- Admission Requirements: Students must provide all necessary documentation at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 525
- TOEFL CBT – 197
- TOEFL IBT – 71
- IELTS – 5.5
- PTE – 48
Advantages & Benefits
The students selected by the Mississippi University for Women will be provided merit awards towards the cost of their undergraduate studies.
Leave a Reply