International President Scholarships USA: Grab the mind-blowing opportunity by applying for the International President Scholarships USA funded by Tiffin University in the USA. This funding program is open for the academic year 2022/2023.
The educational award is available for candidates from all around the world who want to start an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Everything You Need to Know
This is an amazing opportunity through which you can fund your higher education in the USA.
Founded in 1888, the institute is well-known throughout the United States for its excellent academic programmes, knowledgeable teachers, and tranquil studying atmosphere. For 30 years, the university was known as the Commercial College, which was associated with Heidelberg College.
Why study at Tiffin University? While studying at this university, students can attend the Professional Development Workshop. The university offers various scholarships to students for assisting them in their higher education and also provides both undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate degrees in a variety of on-campus, off-campus, and online formats.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their program application before July 15th
International President Scholarships USA Brief Description
- University: Tiffin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $14,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
International President Scholarships USA- Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Graduation from an accredited high school or equivalent, or graduation from an accredited associate’s degree program, or currently attending an accredited undergraduate associate’s/bachelor’s degree program.
- For freshman applicants, GPA 2.0.
Method of Application
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, students can start their undergraduate admission application online. Students’ eligibility to be considered for the award will be determined upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all secondary schools or examination boards send original or attested copies of all transcripts, diplomas, mark sheets, and certificates directly to Tiffin University in an official, sealed envelope, and Copy of your passport
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have a Satisfactory TOEFL score (61 iBT) or IELTS score of 5 or iTEP score of 3.4
Advantages & Benefits
Tiffin University will provide an award amount of $14,000 to the high achieving candidates.