February 14 is around the corner. I have decided to give away #50,000 cash, each per question any member answers correctly.
Wish u all good luck.
1. Who was Nigeria’s first wheel barrow pusher?
2. Who was the first indigenous woman to fry Akara and Yam?
3. What is the full name of the first Nigerian tout (Agbero)?
4a. How much in total did Anini stole during his lifetime as an armed robber?
4b. How much did he gave to the masses?
4c. How much did he gave to his mother?
*5. Who was the first child to trek to school?
6a. Where was the first indigenous madman/ madwoman from?
6b) What was his/her name?
7a. What is the full meaning of the acronym SUYA?
7b. Who invented it?
7c. Who was the first customer to buy it?
8a. Who was the first woman to spend the N1000 naira note?
8d. What did she buy?
9. As at April 2020, how many mosquitoes were in Aso Rock? (give your answer in binary form)
10. Who was the first Nigerian to drink Garri without Sugar?
NB: Each question attracts N50,000. Your time starts now.
Leave a Reply