Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Medical Representative
Reference No.: R2578397
Employment Type: Full time
Reports to: District Sales Manager
To implement company sales and marketing strategies so that sales and market-share targets for assigned products are achieved.
- Promoting the Sanofi range of products to doctors and pharmacies in assigned location.
- Ensure stocking and movement of all Sanofi products in the region.
- Tender business and Key accounts management
- Prospect for new business opportunities
- Provide timely feedback to the company on marketing intelligence.
- Uphold the image of the company by being good ambassadors, ensuring that sales activities at all times comply with relevant legislation, ethical standards and company policies and Values.
- Organise and manage PR activities with the aim of improving our relationship with customers
- Maintain relationships with key customers, opinion leaders, suppliers and other industry / government contacts relevant to the division.
- Internal: Marketing, Key Accounts, Medical & regulatory, other relevant departments.
- External: Medical practitioners, Pharmacists, Pharmaceutical and regulatory bodies
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy is preferred however a degree in Chemistry or related courses is acceptable with at least 1 year cognate experience.
- Good Financial Skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply