1. Africa has a population of 1. 3 billion
2. Equatorial Guinea is Africa’s only
spanish speaking country.
3. Morocco 🇲🇦 is the most visited
4. Nigeria 🇳🇬 has the richest Black people in Africa.
5. Samuel Eto’o was formerly the highest paid Footballer in the world, he received about £350,000 weekly in Russia
in 2011. 🇨🇲
6. A person from Botswana 🇧🇼 is called
a Motswana, the plural is Batswana.
7. A person from Lesotho 🇱🇸 is called a
8. A person from Niger 🇳🇪 is called a
8. A person from Burkina Faso 🇧🇫 is called a
9. Nigeria 🇳🇬 has won more football
cups than England.
10. Zimbabwe’s former President, Robert Gabriel Mugabe was the world’s most educated President with 7 University degrees, two of them are Masters.
11. Al-Ahly of Egypt 🇪🇬 is the richest football club in Africa.
12. Didier Drogba is Chelsea’s
highest goalscorer in European competition.
13. Johannesburg, South Africa 🇿🇦 is
the most visited city in Africa.
14. Zinedine Zidane wanted to play
for Algeria 🇩🇿, but the selector rejected him, saying they are already many players like him in the team.
15. President Jacob Zuma was given a special
award by Fifa for refereeing on Robben Island
during his years as a political prisoner.
16. President Robert Mugabe was
jailed for 11 years for fighting for freedom.
17. President Robert Mugabe is
Africa’s oldest Head of State and the world’s
second oldest Head of State. He was born in 1924.
18. Zimbabweans are the most educated Africans, literacy rates (Adult: (Adult:91.2%,Youth: 99%).
19. Rwanda 🇷🇼 is a better country for
gender equality than England and USA.
20. Somalia got its first ATM on
October 7, 2014.
21. South Africa 🇿🇦 has the most Grammy award
winners in Africa.
22. Ethiopia 🇪🇹 has the most airports in
23. Ethiopia’s economy is growing
faster than China’s.
24. Eritrea’s President, Isaias Afwerki is the least richest President in Africa
25. Ethiopia 🇪🇹 is Africa’s oldest
independent country, it has existed for over 3,000 years without being colonised.
26. Haile Selassie 1 was the 225th
and last Emperor of Ethiopia 🇪🇹.
27. Nigeria 🇳🇬 has the most monarchs
in the world.
28. Angola 🇦🇴 has more Portuguese
speakers than Portugal.
29. President Jose Eduardo Dos Santos has ruled Angola since 1979.
30. President Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo is Africa’s longest serving Head of State. He has ruled Equatorial Guinea since August 3, 1979 when he overthrew his uncle, Francisco Nguema. His son,Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue is his Vice President and will succeed him if he resigns. He started ruling Dos Santo
31. George Weah of Liberia is the first man to win World, European and African footballer of the year in the same year.
32. Eswatini 🇸🇿 is the only remaining
absolute monach in the world.
33. The Gambia is the smallest country in Africa followed by Eswatini🇸🇿 .
34. King Sobhuza ll of Swaziland took the longesttime in reigning Swaziland, 62 years as he wascrowned in 1921 and died in August 1982 at theageof 83 years.
34.1. King Sobhuza II of swaziland, married 70
wives, who gave him 210 children between 1920 and 1970.
35. Zimbabwe is the only country in the world
where almost everyone was a billionaire at one point due hyperinflation.
36. Kenya 🇰🇪 has the highest paid members of parliament. They are paid more than those even in oil rich countries
37.Botswana 🇧🇼 has the most valuable Diamonds and the richest diamond mines in the World.
38. Ghana 🇬🇭 was the first country in sub-Saharan Africa to gain independence post-colonialism.
39. Ghana 🇬🇭 was ranked as Africa’s most peaceful country by the Global Peace Index. Lake Volta, in the Volta region of the country, is the world’s largest man-made lake
40. Uganda 🇺🇬 There are a wide range of ethnic groups in Uganda with many different languages spoken, namely Luganda (most common), English (only a small portion speak it), Bantu, Swahili, Nilotic and Lumasaba. Christians make up 85.2% of Uganda’s population, there are a certain amount of Sikhs and Hindus, and 12% are Muslims.
41. Tanzania 🇹🇿 is the largest country in East Africa and includes the islands of Zanzibar, Pemba and Mafia.
42. Tanzania’s population includes around 120 different African tribal groups.
43. The Democratic Republic of the Congo is extremely rich in natural resources but has had political instability, a lack of infrastructure.
44. In 2009, the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) had an estimated $24 trillion in untapped mineral deposits, including the world’s largest reserves of coltan and significant quantities of the world’s cobalt reserves.
45. Malawi 🇲🇼 is home to the third largest lake in Africa, Lake Malawi
46. Malawi 🇲🇼 tea is known across the globe. Many of the world-renowned tea brands such as Twinings, PG Tips and Five Roses use Malawi tea leaves.
47. Zambia 🇿🇲 relies on copper as one of its biggest exports.
48. Zambia’s South Luangwa National Park has one of Africa’s highest densities of big game.
49. Kenya is the first African country to produce USA president, Barrack Hussein Obama
50. Ghana was the first country in Africa to produce a Black man serving as the United nations sec gen koffi anaan.
51. Gambia 🇬🇲 produced the highest judge on the international court of justice fatou Bensouda.
52. The highest mountain in Africa is the Kilimanjaro found in Tanzania 🇹🇿 and second highest in the world.
53. The longest river in the world,the Nile starts from Uganda but it is controlled by Egyptian Government.
54. South Sudan is the Youngest country after it was declared free and independent in July 2011 🇸🇸. She is rich in mineral resources and agricultural products, Petroleum among Others yet her citizens are poor.
55. The African richest person is from Nigeria. Alhaji Aliko Dangote.
56. Liberia 🇱🇷 was the first African country to gain independence. 1847
57. Cameroon is the bread basket of Africa
58. Environmentalist Wangare wa maathai of Kenya 🇰🇪 was the first woman to win Nobel prize.
59. Lesotho 🇱🇸 is land locked country inside south Africa.
60. Sierra Leone 🇸🇱 is the country with oldest university with western style and also the oldest church in in western Sahara..
Fourah Bay college=1827
St John Maroon church=1808