Direct Entry Admission Scholarships: The Clayton H. Riddell Faculty of Environment, Earth, and Resources of the University of Manitoba in Canada is striving to provide additional funding for students to support them through their programs. Therefore, it has established the Direct Entry Admission Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship application is only open for domestic and international undergraduate students applying for direct entry admission at the University of Manitoba. Applicants with good academic standing and are now enrolled full-time in/her first year of study in any baccalaureate degree program offered by the Riddell Faculty will be considered for this $1,000 award.
Everything You Need to Know
This is a very helpful program through which you can earn quality education in Canada without worrying about educational expenses.
The University of Manitoba is a Canadian public research university in Manitoba. It was founded in 1877 with a vision to take its place among the leading universities through a commitment to transformative research and scholarship.
Why choose to study at the University of Manitoba? The University of Manitoba attracts people worldwide who share the same ideals and vision for positive change. The university believes in embracing challenges and taking action.
Application Deadline: The deadline for applying for admission in Spring 2022 is 1st March 2022.
Direct Entry Admission Scholarships Brief Description
- University or Organization: University of Manitoba
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Canada.
Direct Entry Admission Scholarships-Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All Canadian and foreign national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at the University of Manitoba can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be applying for direct entry.
- The applicants must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate programme.
Method of Application
- How to Apply: Students are required to visit the application portal of the university to apply for admission at the University of Manitoba. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Transcripts and course information from previous studies
- Proof of English language proficiency
- A personal statement about your goals for the program
- A portfolio of your previous work
- An audition or interview
- Admission Requirements: Students must fulfill the requirements of direct entry admission to the University of Manitoba.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 58
- C1/C2 – 180
- CanTEST – 4.5
- TOEFL IBT – 86
- CAEL – 60
- IELTS – 6.5
- IAEP – Pass level 5
The selected undergraduate students will be awarded a $1,000 scholarship towards their direct entry admission for an undergraduate programme at Manitoba.