Trithel International Consulting – Our client, an indigenous Manufacturing company with its Head Office in Lagos, seeks to employ a smart, hardworking, personable, result driven, self-motivated and very passionate individual for the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Attendant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Documentation of daily Cylinder transactions.
- Delivery execution of approved daily goods to customers.
- Cylinder Storage management.
- Daily Stock Taking and documentation.
- Daily entry of Sales transactions onto Excel worksheet
- Customer Relations.
Experience and Qualification
- Preferably a good OND qualification in Social Sciences (Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Statistics or related fields) from a reputable institution.
- Must have 1 year work experience.
- Proven customer relationship experience in an organization.
Abilities and Skills:
- Numerical analysis skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Age: Not above 30 years
- Adept use of Microsoft Excel
- Very good communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (PDF Only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Customer Service Attendant ” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 18th January, 2021.