CapitalSage is an integrated digital financial service group, providing people-driven empowerment and inclusive solutions for individuals and businesses for sustainable value and wealth creation in Africa.
We retail world-class technologies to African businesses and individuals so that they can prosper and realise their full potential. Our agenda is anchored on three significant pillars – financial inclusion, entrepreneurial development and wealth creation – steered by the force of innovative technology.
We are currently seeking to employ a suitably qualified fresh graduate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Accountant
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The prospective candidate will be responsible for keeping financial records updated, preparing reports, reconciling bank statements and should also be familiar with the use of Microsoft Excel
- Also applicant will be involved in processing business transactions like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts
- The applicant will also liaise with external auditors, keep stock records, perform stock reconciliations and be responsible for deliveries to customers.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum: B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- Minimum of a year experience and above
- Must be in the process of writing ICAN
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is highly essential.
Job Title: Business Development Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to add talented and experienced Business Development Associates to our team to expand our customer base and achieve sales quotas of their company.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience managing the operations, while taking accountability for reaching targets.
- Identify potential and valid merchants for the business
- Coordinate with sales department on marketing tactics, increase leads and assist them in reaching their targets
- Ensure each New Merchant or Existing merchants got new users who have the potential to trigger orders
- Sales Operations and Target Forecasting
- Developed and Implement the Route to market strategy
- Daily & monthly reporting along with sales forecasting for the business
- Identified viable merchants for Branding while working with Marketing Team.
- Minimum: B.Sc / HND in Business Administration or relevant role
- Professional Certification in Business Administration or any relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years and above.
- Prior Experience in a Fintech company is an advantage.
- Prior experience in the management of large database field employees.
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking to recruit for the position of a Relationship Officer.
- He or she must be experienced in marketing VAS APIs, collections platforms, manage the sales pipeline for the assigned products.
- Sign on billers weekly on SageCloud VAS APIs
- Sign on merchants weekly SageCloud Payment Gateway
- Sign on merchants on weekly
- Sign on subscribers weekly
- Ensure that the billers and merchants signed uses the product platforms
- Generate leads on new businesses
Education / Requirements
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND
- Must have at least 2 years experience in marketing VAS APIs products.
- Good marketing and relationship management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 8th February, 2021.
Leave a Reply