The American University of Nigeria was founded in response to the need for a world-class university in sub-Saharan Africa. The University’s mission is to provide quality education to Nigeria and Africa’s future leaders in order to equip them with the skills needed to solve development issues on the continent, and give them the knowledge needed to create solutions that will benefit their community, their country and, ultimately, the world.
We are recruiting to fill the positions of:
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Location: Yola, Adamawa
Nature of Employment: Full Time-Projects
Duration: One (1) Year
Reporting Line: Senior Monitoring & Evaluation Officer.
The M&E Officer will, under the supervision of the Senior M&E officer, evaluate the results of training interventions; initialize, manage and implement the M&E system for training; ensure all evaluation instruments/methodologies are correctly administered to obtain quality data, produce written evaluation reports providing clear and concise information on training results in a format and style that is easily and readily available for use.
- Support the MEL Specialist in the plan and implementation of MEL activities.
- Ensure high-quality data are available when needed for programmatic decision making.
- Manage the information-gathering process for results and performance reports.
- Support in Adapting and maintain a high-quality database for the project.
- Contribute to work plans, budgets and technical reports and deliverables.
- Monitor project performance against targets and prepare periodic reports on M&E activities.
- Participate in project assessments, evaluations, design and development of survey protocols.
- Support implementation of program evaluations, baseline and end line assessments.
- Promote learning and assist state team on documenting and implementing lessons.
- Support the elaboration of success stories and case studies based on intended audience.
- Any other task as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- Degree in Statistics, Demography, Mathematics or any other relevant discipline.
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Experience in conducting assessments, surveys, data management and analysis.
- Fluency in spoken and written English highly desired, Medium level required
- Must have 3+ years of general work experience, and 2+ years of NGO M&E experience
- Advanced knowledge of Spoken and Written English desired.
Application Deadline 8th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes, Cover Letters and References on a single file in a word document or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Click here to apply
Job Title: Associate / Professor (Communication & Multimedia Design)
Leave a Reply