British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
Job Title: Marketing Intern
Job Number: 33040
Seniority Level: Internship
Function: Marketing and Sales
Contract: Fixed Term 12-Months Contract (non-renewable)
Reports to: Area Manager
Reporting Level: Intern
Role Positioning and Objectives
- The Marketing Intern role will suppose collaborating with the Trade Team in all in the execution of marketing campaigns and cycle instructions.
- This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies.
- Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and sales, preparing you to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Maintain sales records, research and generate lists of potential customers
- Manage and update customer information
- Complete other work projects as assigned
- Perform market analysis and research on the competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- BSc / BA Degree – graduated no earlier than 2018 with NYSC Completed
- Excellent verbal, written, numeric and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Valid driving license and ability to drive
- Flexibility to work across South-West Region
- Self-starter, innovative attitude, keen and confident to use own initiative
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
- Gain hands-on marketing / sales experience
- Collaborate with experienced sales professionals
- Compensation available
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply