Akwa Ibom Teachers Employment 2020/2021: How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment – The employment of 1000 teachers in Akwa Ibom State has been announced by the Akwa Ibom State Governor, Deac. Udom Emmanuel.
All interested applicants are advised to apply for the Akwa Ibom teachers employment 2020/2021 before December, 2020 is over.
What Are The Requirements for Akwa Ibom State Teachers Employment 2020/2021?
To register and apply for the Akwa Ibom teachers job, you will need copies of the following documents.
1. A recent passport photograph
2. Educational Qualification certificate
3. Curriculum Vitae (PDF or MS Word format)
4. Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
5. Valid means of communication, either email or phone number
6. First school leaving certificate (FSCL)
7. Senoir Secondary Certificate Examination SSCE Result
8. National Certificate in Education (NCE) minimum requirements
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom Teachers Employment 2020/2021:
There is no recruitment portal for the Akwa Teachers job 2020. All the recruitment will be done offline; you will need to visit the recruitment center nearest to you to collect the application
1. Aka Community Secondary School, Aka Offot
2. Eket Senatorial District: Government School, Afaha Eket
3. Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District: State College, Ikot Ekpene
4. Uyo Senatorial District: Government: West Itam Secondary School, Itam
After collecting the form, you are required to fill the form And submit them at your collection centers. Make sure you fill the form correctly, take your time and recheck if you filled the form correctly before submitting them.
Leave a Reply