Vagan Oil and Gas Limited is a Nigerian Private Limited liability Company registered under the Companies Acts of 1990, In line with the policies of the Nigerian service provision.
The company core area of operation is to provide a broad spectrum of services ranging from Engineering, Pipeline & Flowline Construction / Repairs, Facility piping and maintenance, Wellhead & Christmas tree maintenance and servicing, composite wrap technology, equipment & offshore/marine supplies, civil and oil spill clean-up & remediation, procurement, Man-power recruitment and training in both the upstream and downstream oil and Gas sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Serves as a point of contact with clients and vendors
- Produce and submit reports on administrative activity
- Schedule meetings, interviews, events and maintain Agendas
- Ensure proper running of office activities daily
- Coordinate training
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Conduct effective, thorough, and objective investigations are required
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and enhance productivity and retention.
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, business Administration or any other related field.
- Excellent corporate communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service/ relationship Management capabilities
- Attention to details
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Administration and people management skills
- Works well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent networking capabilities
- High computer literate with capability in Email, MS Office, and related business communication tools
- Team Building/conflict management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 1st February, 2021
Leave a Reply