account Officer at INTERNATIONAL master security system limited.
International Masters Security Systems Limited (IMSS) is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1994.
At IMSS, we believe that strong leadership is a critical factor in achieving organizational success. Our management are comprised of professionals with commercial experience, having served in corporate,security and public safety positions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Account Officers keep precise records of incoming and outgoing payments for an organization. This may include arranging payment requests, making payments for services, verifying accounts payable and receivable, and researching financial account activity, among other duties.
- Maintaining financial records.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- Handling FIRS and LIRS maters
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoices.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or other related courses
- Solid analytical skills.
- Good Communication skills
- Proven work experience of 2-3 years as an Account Officer.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “Job title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 1st February, 2021.
Leave a Reply